8.31.2010

This just in

I have officially given up on making my own background.  I can make it, i just can't make it fit right.  What looks good on my computer doesn't fit on other computers.  bummer.  But I found this cute background, so I'm almost over it.  And I've decided that header-making is good enough for me.  Maybe one day I'll venture back to backgrounds (haha), but for now, I am fed up with the whole thing.  Kudos to those of you who can do it successfully.

I am no longer job hunting.  I am in school again.  That was a last minute decision if there ever was one.  I'm talking the day before the semester started last minute.  I'm only taking 8 credits, but 5 of those credits are an organic chemistry class that goes from 8 am to 3 on Fridays.  Sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do.

I have a meeting with the bishop tonight.  I feel a calling coming on.

On Sunday and Monday there was a moth the size of a bird hangin out by our apartment.  I would show you the picture, but Sam is hogging the evidence on his phone.

My water is about to boil over.

1 comment:

Kourtney Dawn said...

I LOVE that you got called to teach the "Little Black Rainclouds"!!!! Now we can swap stories!!!! YAY!!! Also, I can't wait to see you!!!!