8.04.2010

mindy

i was looking at blue lily's photography blog the other day. they had recently taken pictures of mindy gledhill for her album. i figured i should check it out, cuz i looked at her pictures and she looked fun. there i go, judging a book by its cover... but let me tell you, i am in love with her music. it makes me feel... blissful, i guess. it's just good music. sadly, i have not been able to download it for myself yet. sigh. so i will just have to make due with keeping her blog open to listen. go there. you will not regret it. she's not kidding when she says her music will leave you floating like a scoop of ice cream in strawberry soda... which sounds delicious, btw....

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So I was looking at the deseret book ad today and I was wondering what her new album was all about! Thanks for sharing!! LOVE IT!! Very different than I expected

Aunt Bec said...

I have been a huge Mindy fan for years and I was so exited for this one. Thanks for reminding me about it;) I hope married life is treating you well!