3.11.2011

Six

A moment you wish you could relive
I wish I could relive getting married.  
Not necessarily the whole day.  It was kinda stressful at points - the actual ceremony got delayed about an hour and a half and I cried.  My makeup survived though.  I don't know how, but it did.  Once we finally got everything started, I was pretty flustered.  I was still super happy, but flustered.  Then I was having a hard time paying attention.  Once I finally pulled myself together I looked at Sam and started crying again.  I don't know what was wrong with me.  I really remember very little about the ceremony itself.  I remember being told Sam and I didn't sit in the designated "bride and groom" seat, but one of our guests did.  I remember taking pictures afterward and sweating like crazy because it was like 104 degrees outside.  I remember weird stuff, but the ceremony itself is kinda fuzzy.  But I couldn't have asked for a better result.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I remember it, probably more than I remember mine, and not just because yours was only months ago and mine was years, but prob because of the same reason you don't, I was nervous and LOTS was happening that day! Isn't it funny how that happens? It was for sure one of my fav temple sealings I have ever been to tho!