3.21.2011

Ocho y nueve

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

I have seriously struggled with this one.  First of all, I can't pick just one person who has changed my life; there are so many letters that I would have to write!  Secondly, if I were to write a letter like that, I would want it to be private.  So I'm just going to have to disappoint everyone and say this:  If you have changed my life in any way, I hope you know that you have.  Even if at first I thought the change you made was not for the better, I am sure I have learned from it and hopefully become a better person in the end.  Thank you.

I know. I'm lame.

Day 9: A photo you took

I'm not exactly sure if I took this or Sam took this, but I think it sums up our relationship pretty well.

Just to be on the safe side, I'm adding this picture, because I'm positive I took it.  And I just want everyone to see how charming and mature my husband is.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hahahhahaha! this is me laughing;)